Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Research Experience (ASURE) students who participate in IFS have the opportunity to complete one ASURE course before the fall semester starts. To learn more about how IFS courses fit your ASURE track, contact email@example.com and ask about IFS.
Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Research Experience (ASURE)
The ASURE program handles all course placements and enrollments in IFS ASURE courses. If you would like to enroll in, change, or withdraw from an IFS ASURE course placement, you will need to contact the ASURE office.
Some ASURE students may decide to start their ASURE experience in the fall, but would still like to take an Intensive First-year Seminars course. ASURE students who wish to take a non-ASURE IFS course are eligible to apply.
As an ASURE student in IFS you will:
- Transition to college virtually in a 3-credit course that fulfills part of your ASURE agreement
- Move to campus early for your first immersive on-campus classroom experience
- Connect with one of IU's top professors
- Get to know everything that IU Bloomington has to offer
- Develop a sense of community with other incoming first-year students